Stops & Shops
Membership InformationNew Mexico is growing and so is the Turquoise Trail! That's why the Turquoise Trail Association is more important now than ever before. Turquoise Trail Association is a non-profit (501c6), member based organization dedicated to promoting the intrinsic qualities of our 65-mile National Scenic Byway. We need your participation to promote and protect the beauty and uniqueness of our trail. Together we can provide year-long marketing as The Perfect Day Trip. Please join and be part of the action!
• Download Turquoise Trail Member Application (pdf)
Q: Can I pay my membership dues online?
A: Yes, you can pay your membership dues online using Credit Card.
Q: Who Should Become a Member of The Turquoise Trail Association
A: We encourage all businesses along the Turquoise Trail to become a member.
Benefit of Membership
• Year-long marketing to increase your business potential and build greater awareness of the trail. As a full member you're included in our full-color brochure, with over 100,000 copies distributed annually and listed on the Turquoise Trail Association website.
• Regular publicity directed at national and international travel media.
• An organization that secures and manages grant monies in order to provide new marketing initiatives and important programs for association members.
• Bi-annual meetings to gather and update members on accomplishments, as well as issues that impact us all.
• e-news to keep us all up on events and happenings.
• Representation with other marketing organizations, including Heart of New Mexico Association and the Albuquerque Convention & Visitor Bureau.
• A voluntary board of directors and active committee members provides an opportunity for your participation.
Cost of Membership
• Full Membership $270 annually (voting privileges & all advertising opportunities)
• Additional Membership $110 annually per additional business
• Associate Membership $30 annually (Turquoise Trail supporter)
Information for Current Members
2022 Board Members
President - Lynn McLane, works at Tinkertown Museum
Vice-President - Sara West, Hat Ranch Gallery
Secretary - Patricia Brown, Casa Grande Trading Post
Treasurer - Carla Ward, Tinkertown Museum
Harvey Shugarman, Shugarman’s Little Chocolate
Janet Masters, Talking Talons Thrift Store & Youth Leadership
Ruth Aber, Mostly Madrid & Gypsy Plaza
Geoffrey Stewart, Crystal Dragon
Stella Linder Byrne, 96.9FM KMRD Madrid Community Radio
Al Pielhau, Henderson Store
Dale McDonnell, Roadrunner Studio & Gallery
Lorenzo Dominguez, Hacienda Dominguez & Chelenzo Farms
Paul Seftel, Seftel Gallery
Construction AlertDetails about roadway construction on NM 14
Turquoise Trail Studio TourSeptember 23-24 & September 30-October 1, 2023
Visit talented artists along the Turquoise Trail Studio Tour on scenic Highway 14. Last two weekends in September.
Event details » View all events »
Pay Membership Dues
Turquoise Trail Association members can pay dues online using Credit Card.