Stops & Shops
Membership InformationNew Mexico is growing and so is the Turquoise Trail! That's why the Turquoise Trail Association is more important now than ever before. Turquoise Trail Association is a non-profit (501c6), member based organization dedicated to promoting the intrinsic qualities of our 65-mile National Scenic Byway. We need your participation to promote and protect the beauty and uniqueness of our trail. Together we can provide year-long marketing as The Perfect Day Trip. Please join and be part of the action!
• Download Turquoise Trail Member Application (pdf)
Q: Can I pay my membership dues online?
A: Yes, you can pay your membership dues by PayPal or credit card using PayPal's online service.
Q: Who Should Become a Member of The Turquoise Trail Association
A: We encourage all businesses along the Turquoise Trail to become a member.
Benefit of Membership
• Year-long marketing to increase your business potential and build greater awareness of the trail. As a full member you're included in our full-color brochure, with over 100,000 copies distributed annually and listed on the Turquoise Trail Association website.
• Regular publicity directed at national and international travel media.
• An organization that secures and manages grant monies in order to provide new marketing initiatives and important programs for association members.
• Bi-annual meetings to gather and update members on accomplishments, as well as issues that impact us all.
• e-news to keep us all up on events and happenings.
• Representation with other marketing organizations, including Heart of New Mexico Association and the Albuquerque Convention & Visitor Bureau.
• A voluntary board of directors and active committee members provides an opportunity for your participation.
Cost of Membership
• Full Membership $270 annually (voting privileges & all advertising opportunities)
• Additional Membership $110 annually per additional business
• Associate Membership $30 annually (Turquoise Trail supporter)
Information for Current Members
2018 Board Members
Lynn McLane, President
Janet Masters, Vice President
Carla Ward, Treasurer
Patricia Brown, Secretary
Construction AlertDetails about roadway construction on NM 14
When visiting New Mexico in the Fall, whether for the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque or the charms of Santa Fe, come explore the talented artists along the Turquoise Trail Studio Tour on scenic Highway 14. Over 35 artists from Cedar Crest, Madrid and Cerrillos will have their studio and gallery doors open for your visit, meet the artists and purchase their art work. Each Studio Tour artist will have a ?"Turquoise Trail Studio Tour” sign in front of their studio or gallery on the days they are open for a visit, to meet the artist and purchase their work. For more information, map and links visit https://www.turquoisetrailstudiotour.info/
Event details » View all events »